Search This Blog

10.26.2010

Printing supplies check up

Sorry for the delay on my posting...last week I was on a fabulous journey to the twin cities of St. Paul and Minneapolis, MN. I had a blast exploring the vibrant local scene there, as well as attending an awesome wedding at the Minnesota Science Museum!

So...printing supplies. I had a great lead to go to Hurst Office Supplies down at 257 E. Short St. The people there were very nice and friendly, and do indeed have printing and office supplies, but they usually sell in bulk to offices. Being an average person off the street in need of 40 envelopes rather than 500, they couldn't really help, although they did give me three envelopes for free that happened to be sitting on their desks. (I told you, they were really nice!) I was disappointed, but if I ever need to supply an office, I'll be getting an account with them!

So, I ended up finding the pens and envelopes I needed at Southland Dollar at 285 Southland Dr. It's probably not the first place you'd think of for office supplies, but they sure had pens and envelopes!

My quest for printer ink continues. Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment