Search This Blog

9.30.2010

Where Can I Find Clothes Hangers?

Now that the weather has gotten slightly more nippy in the Central KY area, I'm starting to seriously ponder the need for changing out my summer clothes for my winter ones. Somehow, though, the clothes that require clothes hangers in my winter wardrobe have begun to radically outnumber the actual numbers of coat hangers I possess. How this happened is anyone's guess.

So, this leaves me needing coat hangers. In the past, I might have made a quick and dirty trip to Bed, Bath & Beyond, Target, or (gasp!) Wally World. Especially if they had those cool, slim, felt hangers that make me feel more organized and sophisticated than I actually am. But I'm trying to leave those days behind and make a good faith effort to find some hangers locally.

Where should I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment